View a sample CMA report
Comparing your home to recently sold properties –comparable homes– sold in your area, can help you understand what your home is worth. Determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market.
Our Competitive Market Analysis (CMAs) will give you the confidence to know your home’s value through our proprietary formula. While it is a starting point in determining a home’s value it is not an official appraisal.
Our CMAs are calculated based on a few reliable sources of home pricing trends and data to construct a sturdy comparative market analysis.
- Mortgage Data made each year;
- Home value trends for metropolitan areas to show you the momentum of your local market, which helps you know how to pace your expectations;
- Lookup Local property sale, tax records and mapped of values for houses near yours;
- Lookup Local building permit information; Collect data about the changes made to each house (improvements, for example); and
- Identify the key trends for your neighborhood. These values and trends can help you frame a realistic market value for your own home will help you put it in the context of selling or buying a house.